- 500 ml (280 g) Snowflake self-raising flour
- 3 ml salt
- 180 ml milk
- 80 ml cooking oil
- Ready made tomato sauce (for pasta)
- Sweet chilli sauce
- 375 ml grated mozzarella
- Any toppings you desire
- 30 ml fresh mixed herbs or 10 ml dried
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh rocket or basil leaves
- Sift flour and salt together
- Whisk milk and oil together. Add dry ingredients and cut in with a knife. Knead lightly to a soft, sticky dough. Divide dough in half. Spread dough onto two greased 25 cm pizza plates.
- Mix tomato sauce and a few spoons of sweet chilli and spread over bases. Sprinkle with grated cheese and top with desired toppings.
- Sprinkle with herbs and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 200 °C for 12 – 15 minutes until cheese has melted.
- Top with fresh rocket or basil leaves.
Watch the Episode