- 4 chicken legs (with thigh and skin intact)
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup honey
- 0.6 grated fresh gingerroot
- Mix soy sauce, honey and ginger until well combined.
- Marinate chicken for at least two hours (overnight is better).
- Scrape off extra ginger from chicken and broil basting occasionally with the marinade.
- Serve with your favourite stir-fried veggies. I like bean sprouts, shredded cabbage, julienne carrots and sliced onions sprinkled with few drops of soy sauce and topped with chopped coriander leaves. Enjoy.