Chicken, Parsley and Almond Salad
- 1 cold cooked chicken breast (sliced and shredded)
- 2 handfuls fresh flatleaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- juice of ½ lemon
- maldon salt
- 50 grams flaked almonds (toasted)
- Using your hands, mix the chicken and parsley together in a large bowl or on a large plate.
- Dribble over the olive oil and, still using your hands, toss to mix.
- Now squeeze over the lemon juice, sprinkle over the salt and tip in most of the toasted almonds and toss again.
- Sprinkle over the remaining almonds, and your work here on earth is done.