- 1 x 300g packets ready-sliced coleslaw
- 2 sticks of celery, finely sliced
- Handful of seedless raisins or sultanas
- Handful of parsley, chopped
- 125ml (1/2 cup) readymade honey mustard sauce
- 125ml (1/2 cup_) plain yoghurt
- Juice of 1 small lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- a handful of pumpkin seeds
- 125ml (1/2 cup) sugar
- Combine the coleslaw, celery, raisins and parsley in a large mixing bowl. For the dressing combine all the ingredients and taste for seasoning.
- To make the brittle brown the pumpkin seeds in a non stick pan. Pour over the sugar and without stirring allow it to caramelise. Prepare a baking tray by lining with bake paper and pour over pumpkin seed mixture.
- Allow to cool and break into pieces. Scatter over the salad and serve.