- 6 CUPS popped popcorn
- 125ml (1/2 cup) bacon bits, cooked till crispy
- 1 red pepper, cored and cubed
- 1 green pepper, cored and cubed
- 3-4 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 red chill, seeded and sliced
- Handful of fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 500ml (2 cups) cheddar cheese, grated
- 250ml (1cup) mayonnaise
- Black pepper
- In a large salad bowl combine the popcorn, bacon, red and green pepper, spring onions, chilli and parsley. Toss to mix.
- Add the cheese and mix through the mayonnaise just before serving.
- Season with black pepper.