- 1 roll readymade puff pastry, thawed
- 65ml (1/4 cup) chutney
- 15ml (1tbsp) creamed horseradish
- 4-6 slices of pastrami cold meat
- 125ml (1/2 cup) cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 egg beaten, for brushing
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C. Roll out the pastry and spread one half with half the chutney and horseradish, leaving a 1cm border all round. Layer the pastrami on top, overlapping the slices.
- Spread remaining chutney and horseradish on pastrami and cheese. Wet edges of pastry and fold over pastry crimping the edges to seal. Pierce the pie with a fork. Brush with beaten egg and bake for 15-20 minutes and bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.