- 1 packet digestive biscuits
- 80g butter, melted
- 500ml (2cups) fresh cream
- 1 x 385g can condensed milk
- 250ml (1cup) fresh lemon juice
- Finely grated rind of 1 lemon
- 125g blueberries
- 50g caster sugar
- Crush the biscuits in food processor and blend with butter. Press into loose 20cm cake pan or pie plate sprayed with cooking spray. Beat the cream until it starts to thicken then stir in condensed milk. Add lemon juice and blend till mixture thickens.
- Pour over biscuits and chill for at least 2 hours. The cake freezes well and delicious served frozen. Rinse blueberries and place in a pot with with caster sugar and cook over gentle heat until berries are softened and release their juice.
- Cool completely. Spoon berry mixture over cheesecake just before serving.