- 30ml (2 tbsp) curry paste
- 30g ( cup) fresh breadcrumbs
- 60ml (¼ cup) rolled oats
- 30ml (2 tbsp) finely chopped fresh parsley
- 45ml (3 tbsp) sunflower oil
- zest and juice of 2 lemons
- salt and pepper
- 4 fillets fresh, firm white FISH (eg hake)
- 2 exotic tomatoes, finely chopped
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 fresh red chilli, seeded and finely chopped
- To make the masala crust, combine the curry paste, breadcrumbs, rolled oats, parsley and sunflower oil with the zest and juice of 1 lemon.
- Season to taste and mix well. Place the fish fillets on a greased baking tray and spread the paste on top of them.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180ºC for 15-20 minutes.
- While the fish is baking, make a salsa by combining the tomato, spring onions, red onion and chilli with the zest and juice of the remaining lemon.
- Season to taste and mix well.
- Serve the fish hot, with salsa on the side.