Chorizo Sesame Loaf
- 30ml (2tbsp) sesame seeds plus extra for sprinkling
- 150g flour
- 15ml (1tbsp) baking powder
- 2,5ml salt
- 2,5ml chilli powder
- 3 extra large eggs
- 125ml (1/2 cup) plain yoghurt
- ½ spicy chorizo sausage, skinned and diced
- 6 sun dried tomatoes, chopped
- Large handful of parsley or coriander, finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C. In a large bowl place sesame seeds. Sift over flour, baking powder and salt. Add the chilli powder. Lightly beat the eggs and add the yoghurt.
- Add to the flour mixture with the sausage and tomatoes. Finally blend through parsley. Line the base of medium loaf pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Pour mixture into pan and sprinkle over sesame seeds and bake at 190 degrees C for 45 minutes.