- 4-6 naartjies, peeled and sliced horizontally
- 2 bulbs fennel, thinly sliced
- 3 sticks celery, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch spring onions, finely sliced
- 85ml (1/3 cup) olive oil
- Salt and ground black pepper
- A handful of sliced biltong
- Arrange the naartjie slices in a serving platter. Combine the fennel, celery, spring onions and olive oil and mix well and scatter over the naartjie slices.
- Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle over a little extra oil and garnish with slices of biltong.