Easy, Moderate, Complex
Yield: 1 serving
- 1 /2 ounce crème de cassis per glass (15 ml)
- 5-6 ounces sparkling white wine (Cava) (150 ml)
- One piece of orange zest
- A cluster of mini grapes or other fruit for garnish
- Pre-chill champagne flutes with ice cubes filling the glass. Empty before filling with cocktail.
- Peel a strip off an orange (avoiding the pith), squeeze to allow the oils to rise to the surface and rim the glass with it . Then drop it in the bottom.
- Pour the crème de cassis into glass and fill with bubbly (to come ¾ way up the glass). Garnish with fresh fruits. Cheers!