Fried Mars Bars & Ice Cream
So Chuck invites the family down for a special dinner. He cooks up stuffed celery stalks, fried chicken, pasta, and deep-fried mars bars.
Easy, Moderate, Complex
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 bottle beer (360 ml)
- 2 cups white all-purpose flour (220 g)
- A pinch of salt
- 4 Mars Bars
- Heat oil in a deep fat fryer to 375 degrees.
- Make batter by adding flour + salt to beer and whisking well. When ready, dip Mars Bars into…
- Drop into hot oil and cook for 3 – 4 minutes till golden brown.
- Serve with Vanilla Ice Cream.