This silky, beguiling dessert is a favourite in our house. For individual servings, divide the mixture between small bowls or shape it in flexible silicone moulds so you can turn it out. Alternatively serve it in one large mould or serving bowl. Use any combination of citrus zest and juices. Great with Honeyed Oranges  [ LINK TO RECIPE ].
Prep time: 10 mins + chilling
Cook time: 5 mins
- 1¼ cups (300ml) cream
- ½ cup caster sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- finely grated zest of 1 orange
- finely grated zest of 1 lime
- ½ cup mixed orange and lime juices
- 5 tsp powdered gelatine
- 2½ cups greek yoghurt
To serve (optional)
- 1 recipe Honeyed Oranges 
- Combine cream, sugar and vanilla in a pot and bring to a low simmer. Place orange and lime zests and juices in a small bowl or jug, sprinkle the gelatine over the top and stir until absorbed. Stir into hot cream until dissolved.
- Remove from heat and stir in yoghurt until evenly combined.
- Divide between 6-8 small bowls or individual flexible moulds, or spoon into a large serving bowl or mould.
- Cover and chill for at least 3 hours or until set.
- Vanilla Citrus Terrine can be prepared in advance and kept, covered, in the fridge for up to 24 hours until needed.
- To serve, leave in bowls or turn out onto plates.
- Delicious served with Honeyed Oranges