Yield: 4 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 pound large white mushrooms, brushed clean and trimmed
- 4 ounces baby arugula
- 1 lemon, halved
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Wedge Parmesan, for shaving
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Using a mandoline slicer or very sharp knife, slice the mushrooms as thinly as possible and arrange them in a single layer on a large serving platter.
- Scatter the arugula evenly over the top.Just before serving, squeeze the juice of the lemon over the arugula and very lightly drizzle with some olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste, and using a vegetable peeler, shave thin strips of Parmesan evenly over the top. Serve immediately.