Yield: 4 to 6 servings
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 10 to 15 minutes
- 12 ounces egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped thyme leaves
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- Cook the noodles according to package directions in a large pot of salted boiling water.
- Meanwhile, blend the herbs with the butter and salt and pepper, to taste in a large bowl. Drain the cooked noodles and immediately add them to the bowl with the herbs and butter.
- Toss and serve.