Ease of preparation: Easy, Moderate, Complex
Yield: 4 servings
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 8 squid tubes, cleaned, dried and cut into quarter inch rings
- 2 drops sesame oil
- Few dashes hot sauce
- Few shakes soy sauce
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- Heat a large, heavy skillet over high heat then add oil. When it’s searing hot, add squid tubes and sauté quickly until the edges just start to curl up, about 2 minutes.
- Turn the heat off and add the sesame oil, hot sauce, soy sauce, limejuice and cilantro and toss well.
- Serve immediately.