- 2 x 200g sheets store-bought shortcrust pastry, thawed
- 80g gorgonzola
- 2 teaspoons oregano leaves
- 3 figs, quartered
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- cracked black pepper
- 50g watercress sprigs
- 6 slices prosciutto
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Cut pastry into 2 x 18cm rounds and place on baking trays lined with non-stick baking paper.
- Spread each pastry with gorgonzola and top with oregano and figs.
- Place the honey, oil and pepper in a bowl and mix to combine.
- Drizzle the tarts with half the honey mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until pastry is golden and crisp.
- To serve, top with watercress and prosciutto and remaining olive oil and honey mixture.