Recycled Wall Hanger
What you will need:
|PSA Sabre saw with progressor blade for wood and metal||Pallets – (I will get from our ware house)|
|Jig saw||Tin plates (I will bring)|
|Cordless screw driver||Wall hanging hooks – 4 pieces|
|PBS Belt sander + belts||Different colours of paint (5 different pastel colours x 1 ltr) cedar to supply|
|Bosch glue gun||White PVA – Cedar to supply|
|Uneo max 18volt drill||all purpose primer – Cedar to supply (I think they already gave us some)|
|nail in anchors|
Steps For Recycled Wall Hanger.
- Reclaim wood from an old pallet
- Fasten on to backing board.
- Paint lightly with white paint ( and let dry)
- Sand and paint back of plates (all same colour)
- Paint front of plates (each a different colour)
- Cut out shapes in expanded metal
- Sand wood lightly to give an “old” effect
- Glue and screw plates and mesh shapes on backing.
- Attach picture hangers/hooks at the back of board
- Attach to the wall
Download and Print the plan
This week’s Bosch Tool Tip