Danny’s Authentic Baked Portuguese Fish
- 300g white fish
- 1 clove of garlic, diced
- splash of olive oil
- 1 lemon zested
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- a handful of baby potatoes
- 1 each red, green and yellow pepper, sliced
- 1 cup pitted olives
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- half a glass of white wine
- 1 teaspoon fish spice
- Seal fish quickly in a dray pan, season with fish spice and place in a casserole dish.
- Add, onion, garlic, cayenne pepper, lemon zest, peppers, tomatoes, potatoes, olives and wine.
- Bake in the oven at 180 deg for 20 mins.