- 4 soft tortilla wraps
- 1 small packet mixed lettuce
- 1/4 cup sweet chilli sauce
- 1 red peppers, thinly sliced
- 4 carrots, cut into julienne strips
- mint, basil
- 1/2 cup shredded purple cabbage
- salt, pepper to taste
- pink peppercorns
- Cut the carrots and peppers into long thin strips. Warm the wraps slightly in the microwave oven so that they are pliable and easy to work with.
- Start by placing the lettuce in the one corner of the wrap in a line going down.
- Top with the peppers, cabbage, carrots and herbs in a long line and pour some sweet chilli sauce over them.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll up with a confident yet careful hand so that the wrap resembles a long log.
- Slice into even pieces and lay on it’s side so that the colourful side faces up.
- Pour a little dollop of sweet chilli sauce on the wrap and sprinkle with pink peppercorns.