- 200g packet of digestive biscuits, crushed
- 100g butter, melted
- 250g thick cream cheese
- 397g can of condensed milk
- 125ml fresh lemon juice
- 15ml gelatine, softened in
- 50ml water
- 250ml cream, whipped
- 3 chocolate honeycomb bars, crushed
- Strawberries grated chocolate or curls of chocolate to serve.
- Combine biscuits and butter and press into a deep, 23cm spring form pan. Chill in fridge.
- Combine cream cheese with condensed milk.
- Beat well, and then beat in the lemon juice.
- Melt gelatine in the microwave for 10 seconds and beat into the mixture.
- Fold in the whipped cream and, lastly, honeycomb bars.
- Spoon mixture on the prepared biscuit base and chill in the fridge for 3-4 hours until set.