Creamy Courgette and Mint Soup
Served in Tea Cups
- 250 g peeled potatoes
- 1 onion, diced
- 60g butter
- 250 courgettes
- 700ml chicken/vegetable stock
- 250 ml fresh cream
- 40g fresh mint
- fresh chives
- Salt, pepper
- Boil the stock in a large pot. Add the potatoes, courgettes and cover the pot, simmering on medium heat for about 20 minutes until all the ingredients are soft.
- Allow the mixture to cool and liquidize to a smooth pulp.
- Add the cream until the soup is the desired consistency- you may add some milk or water if you find it too thick. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve in fancy tea-cup with fresh mint sprigs and some chives, and a little drizzle of fresh cream
- This soup is also delicious served cold.