PREP TIME: 5
COOK TIME: 10
SERVES: 4 servings
- 2 pounds fresh spinach leaves, washed thoroughly but not dried too much
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Grey salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a large pot with a lid, place washed spinach, and cook covered over medium heat, until spinach wilts.
- Drain and squeeze out all excess water. Be sure all moisture is removed from cooked spinach. Chop, if desired, and set aside.
- In heavy bottomed pot, over low heat, bring cream to a simmer until reduced by half, about 4 minutes. Add spinach and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Allow creamed spinach to infuse flavours for just 1 to 2 minutes and it’s ready to eat.