Win with CTM Competition Terms and Conditions
Competition Ts & Cs – South Africa
WIN R10 000 worth of product from CTM
1.1. All persons entering the CTM competition agree that the competition rules as set out in these terms and conditions are binding on them.
- In order to be eligible to enter this competition:
2.1. the entrant must permanently reside in the Republic of South Africa;
2.2. the entrant must be a legal resident of South Africa and be in possession of a valid identification document;
2.3. the entrant must be 18 years or older;
2.4. the entrant cannot be a juristic person and must be an individual person;
- The competition is not open to any person who is a director, member, partner, employee or agent of, or consultant to any of the organisers or CTM or any other person who directly or indirectly controls, or is controlled by, any of the organisers, including their spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers, sisters, business partners and associates, or any supplier of goods or services in connection with the competition.
- All participants who meet the eligibility requirements set out above will be automatically entered into the competition.
- The competition commences on 01 November 2016 and runs until the 11 December 2016.
- A winner will be drawn by random selection from all eligible entries from the SMS line. An auditor will verify the picked entry is compliant as set out by the terms and conditions of this competition.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence in this regard will be entered into.
- The prize for the competition:
8.1. The prize is R10 000 worth of CTM products.
8.2. The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or for any other item.
- The winner will be required to provide CTM with proof of identification in the form of a copy of his/her identity document, passport or driver’s licence as well as a copy of their valid TV License.
- Notification and delivery of prizes:
11.1 Prize winner will be informed telephonically and that his/her name has been drawn, that he/she has won the prize.
11.2 The prize winner must arrange their own delivery of the goods selected or arrange it with the store manager
- CTM reserves the right to disqualify a winner if he/she does not respond to the telephone call, e-mail or notification by registered mail within 14 working days of being contacted or the notification being despatched, indicating that he/she accepts the prize. In such event, CTM will be entitled to select another winner within 1 working day thereafter.
- The winner’s name will be published on the official CTM website (www.ctm.co.za) and on the official CTM Facebook page (//www.facebook.com/CTM.SouthAfrica) and the Official CTM Twitter page (@CTMAfrica).
- BY PARTICIPATING IN THE COMPETITION, YOU AGREE, SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAW THAT NEITHER CTM NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE ADVERTISING AGENCIES WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES, DAMAGES, COSTS OR CLAIMS IN CONNECTION WITH THE COMPETITION OR RESULTING FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, OR USE OF ANY PRIZE.