Yield: 8 servings
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup yellow mustard
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 head cabbage, cored and sliced thinly
- 1 red pepper, stems and seeds removed and thinly sliced.
- 1 red onion, peeled and sliced thinly
- 3 carrots, peeled and grated
- Sprinkled sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Whisk the vinegar, mustard and sugar together.
- Put cabbage, pepper, onion and carrots into a large bowl.
- Add dressing and toss well to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for a few hours to let the flavours mingle.