- 2 teaspoons warm water
- 1 teaspoon powdered gelatine
- 2 cups (500ml) coconut cream
- ¼ cup (55g) caster (superfine) sugar
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- fresh mango and lime wedges, to serve
- Place the water in a small bowl and sprinkle over the gelatine.
- Set aside until the gelatine has absorbed the water.
- Place the coconut cream, sugar, lime juice and vanilla in a saucepan over medium heat and bring to the boil.
- Add the gelatine mixture and stir for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and pour into 4 greased ½-cup capacity (125ml) moulds or ramekins.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or until jellies are firm.
- Turn the jellies out and serve with mango and a squeeze of lime.