- 1 quantity of sweet dough (get the recipe here)
- 125g butter, softened
- 80ml dark brown sugar
- 20ml ground cinnamon
- 375ml sifted icing sugar
- Water to mix
- 3ml vanilla extract
- Roll the dough out into one large or 2 smaller rectangles. Mix together the butter, sugar and cinnamon. Spread this over the dough.
- Roll up as for a Swiss roll. Cut into 3-4cm thick slices and pack into an oven pan lined with non-stick baking paper.
- Leave to rise for 15 minutes.
- Bake at 180C for 30-40 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove and cool slightly before drizzling with some glace icing