Chorizo, Spinach And Ricotta frittata
- 2 chorizo, sliced
- 1 tablespoon sage leaves
- 80g baby spinach leaves
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup (250ml) single (pouring) cream
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 150g ricotta
- buttered toast, to serve
- Heat a 22cm non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add the chorizo and sage and cook for 4–5 minutes or until chorizo is golden and crisp.
- Add the spinach and toss until wilted.
- Whisk together the eggs, cream, salt and pepper and pour into the pan.
- Place spoonfuls of ricotta around the pan, reduce heat to low and cook for 3 minutes.
- Place the frittata under a preheated hot grill and cook for 2 minutes or until frittata is just set and golden.
- Serve with thick slices of hot buttered toast.