Chocolate is the flavour of the day today as Yudhika prepares an amazing spread of Chocolate dishes. On the menu is Willy Wonka Style Chocolate Cake; a creamy & luscious Chocolate Mousse; Choc Chip scones with homemade Strawberry Jam, a decadent Self-saucing chocolate pudd
- 200g dark chocolate
- 3 eggs, separated
- 45ml sugar
- 200ml whipped cream
- Fresh berries, to serve
- Mint leaves, to garnish
- Chop the chocolate into little pieces and melt over gentle heat using a double boiler.
- Leave the chocolate to cool.
- Whisk the egg whites until they reach the soft peak stage.
- Gradually add the sugar and whisk until glossy and stiff peaks form.
- Add the melted chocolate to the egg yolks and fold together.
- Add half the whisked egg whites; fold well to incorporate the ingredients.
- Fold in the remaining egg whites and then the cream.
- Pour into fancy bowls or cups.
- Leave in the refrigerator to set.
- Garnish with berries and mint leaves.