Chocolate Cranberry Brownies
- 180g butter
- 200g dark chocolate
- 180ml castor sugar
- 4 eggs
- 250ml flour
- 80ml cocoa
- 2ml baking powder
- 5ml ground cinnamon
- 125ml cranberries
- 100g white chocolate chopped\
- Place the butter, chocolate and castor sugar into a saucepan and heat over a low heat until melted. And smooth. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time.
- Add sifted dry ingredients and mix well. Add cranberries and white chocolate.
- Pour into a lined and greased brownie pan and bake at 180°C for 20-30 minutes.