Chocolate and Strawberry Filled Crêpes
- 20 crêpes – store bought bought (Woolworths) or homemade
- 1 bottle (quantity) pralinutta or nutella
- 250g fresh strawberries, cut in half
- Warm the crêpes. Spread with chocolate spread and place the strawberries down the centre of each crêpe. Roll the crêpe to enclose the strawberries.
- Dust with icing sugar just before serving.
- Melt 200g dark chocolate with 80ml (⅓ cup) cream to make a drizzling chocolate sauce. Drizzle over the crêpes just before serving.
- 375ml (1½ cups) flour
- 2 eggs
- 175ml (¾ cup) water
- 125ml (½ cup) milk
- 30ml (2 tbs) oil
- 30ml (2 tbs) sugar
- 15ml (1 tbs) brandy
- Whisk together all the ingredients until smooth.
- The mixture must be very thin for the crêpes to be light. Crêpes can be made up to 2 days before. Place wax paper between the crêpes to store them.
- Warm them in the microwave to prevent them from breaking.
Makes 12 crepes