Chocolate And Cinnamon Wontons
- 16 wonton wrappers
- 40g butter, melted
- 16 small squares (120g) dark chocolate
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons caster (superfine) sugar
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F). Brush the edges of the wonton wrappers with a little butter and place a chocolate square on one half of each wrapper.
- Fold over the wrappers to enclose and press to seal.
- Place on a baking tray lined with non-stick baking paper.
- Brush wontons with butter and sprinkle with combined cinnamon and sugar.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until golden.
- Serve warm.