Chicken With Haloumi And Honey
- 2 x 200g chicken breast fillets, trimmed
- 150g haloumi, cut into 4 slices
- 1 tablespoon shredded lemon zest
- 6 sprigs lemon thyme
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- fig and rocket (arugula) salad, to serve
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Place the chicken, haloumi, zest and lemon thyme in a ceramic baking dish.
- Combine the oil and honey and pour over.
- Bake for 18–20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with a fig and rocket salad.