Chicken Salad With Cashews And Mint
- 2 x 200g cooked chicken breast fillets, shredded
- 1 green mango, peeled and shredded
- 1 cup (80g) shredded cabbage
- 1 cup small mint leaves
- ¾ cup (120g) roasted unsalted cashews
- 1 long green chilli, finely sliced
- Lime dressing
- 2 tablespoons store-bought whole-egg mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup (80ml) lime juice
- 1 tablespoon caster (superfine) sugar
- Combine the chicken, mango, cabbage, mint and cashews in a bowl.
- Divide between serving plates.
- To make the dressing, combine the mayonnaise, juice and sugar.
- Spoon the dressing over the salad and top with the chilli.