- 150g flat rice noodles
- 2 x 200g cooked chicken breast fillets, sliced
- 2 long red chillies, deseeded and finely sliced
- 4 finely shredded kaffir lime leaves
- 3 green onions (scallions), finely sliced
- ½ cup coriander (cilantro) leaves
- ½ cup mint leaves
- ½ cup basil leaves
- coconut milk dressing
- ½ cup (125ml) coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon caster (superfine) sugar
- Place rice noodles in a large bowl, cover with boiling water and stand for 4–6 minutes or until soft.
- Drain and rinse.
- Toss the noodles with the chicken, chilli, lime leaf, onion, coriander, mint and basil.
- To make the coconut milk dressing, combine the coconut milk, fish sauce, juice and sugar.
- Pour over the salad to serve.