Chicken and Cashew Stir-fry
- 500g chicken thigh fillets
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 2 Thai chillies, seeded and chopped
- handful of fresh coriander, chopped
- 15ml (1tbsp) sesame oil
- 30ml (2tbsp) peanut oil
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- 15ml (1tbsp) rice wine vinegar
- juice of 1 lime
- 15ml (1tbsp) sweet chilli sauce
- handful of cashew nuts plus extra
- handful of Thai basil leaves plus extra
- Chop chicken into bite size pieces, add garlic, chopped chilli, coriander and sesame oil.
- Heat peanut oil in a hot wok and saute spring onion until just tender.
- Add chicken with seasonings and oil and cook over a high heat to seal in the juices.
- Add vinegar, lime, sweet chilli sauce and nuts. Warm through. Add basil at the last minute.
- Serve with steamed Jasmine rice and garnish with more nuts and basil.