- 2 ½ cups (600ml) coconut milk
- ½ cup (120ml) chia seeds
- ½ teaspoon (3ml) vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons (45ml) honey
- ½ teaspoon (3ml) cinnamon powder
- Pinch of salt
- Sliced strawberries, for topping
- Toasted shredded coconut, for topping
- Add chia seeds to a bowl
- In a second bowl, add coconut milk, vanilla, honey, cinnamon and whisk to combine.
- Pour mixture into a bowl with chia seeks and whisk to incorporate.
- Pour mixture into a mason jar or other container, and leave in refrigerator a few hours to overnight.
- Top with sliced strawberries and toasted shredded coconut.