PREP TIME: 10
COOK TIME: 12
SERVES: 4 servings
- 4 cups fresh penne pasta
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 4 ounces aged English white Cheddar, grated
- Kosher salt
- Fresh finely ground black peppercorns
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add pasta, cook until al dente, and drain. Return pasta to the saucepan.
- Whisk milk with Dijon in small bowl and add to the pot with cooked pasta, along with cream and grated Cheddar.
- Stir over medium-low heat until the cheese melts and the mixture is nice and thick.
- Season with salt and freshly ground pepper and serve. Happy indulging!