Cheat’s Raspberry Brulée
- 300g frozen raspberries
- ⅓ cup (75g) caster (superfine) sugar
- 1½ cups (420g) Greek-style thick natural yoghurt
- 1 cup (250ml) double (heavy) cream
- 2 tablespoons caster (superfine) sugar, extra
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- extra caster (superfine) sugar, for sprinkling
- Place raspberries and sugar in a saucepan over high heat and simmer for 20 minutes or until the raspberry mixture thickens.
- Spoon the raspberry mixture into 4 x 1-cup capacity (250ml) ovenproof dishes.
- Refrigerate until cold. Whisk together the yoghurt, cream, sugar and vanilla until thick and spoon over the raspberry mixture.
- Refrigerate until cold.
- Sprinkle with sugar and caramelise the sugar with a kitchen blow torch until golden