Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- 1 head cauliflower
- ¼ cup (60ml) mozzarella, grated
- ¼ cup (60ml) Parmesan, grated
- 1 teaspoon (5ml) fresh oregano, chopped
- 2 eggs, beaten
- For topping: tomato sauce, mozzarella, chopped sundried tomatoes, grilled zucchini slices, grilled red and green pepper slices, and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Preheat oven to 425oF (220oC).
- Cut cauliflower into large pieces and process in a food processor until it’s the consistency of sand.
- Steam in a strainer over bubbling water, or microwave until soft.
- Add to a cheesecloth or tea towel and squeeze to drain excess water.
- Crack eggs into bowl and whisk. Add drained cauliflower.
- Add grated cheeses. Add chopped fresh oregano. Mix together.
- Scoop mixture onto a pizza tray lined with parchment paper. Pat out mixture to cover tray.
- Cook in oven for 15 minutes.
- Top with tomato sauce, shredded mozzarella, sundried tomatoes, grilled veggies, and a drizzle of olive oil. Put back in the oven until cheese is bubbling.
- Serve hot.