Nuts create this creamy dressing with no need for oil or cream. It’s a great method to have up your sleeve for satay sauce or Indian-style dressings with nuts and curry spices.
Prep time 5 mins
Makes ¾ cup
- ½ cup roasted, salted cashews
- 1 tbsp seed mustard
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp honey
- ½ tsp salt
- about ½ cup water, to thin
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and whizz to a smooth sauce.
- Thin with a little extra water if desired to reach your preferred consistency.
- Store in a jar in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
View a video of Annabel making this recipe in her new TV series Annabel Langbein The Free Range Cook: Through the Seasons at annabel-langbein.com