Caramelised Onion, Potato And Feta Tart
- 375g store-bought frozen puff pastry, thawed
- ¾ cup (240g) store-bought caramelised onion relish or chutney
- 2 chat (baby) potatoes, cooked and thickly sliced
- 100g feta
- 4 slices pancetta
- 2 teaspoons rosemary leaves
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- simple rocket (arugula) salad, to serve
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F). Roll out the pastry on a lightly floured surface until 5mm thick.
- Roughly cut 2 x 15cm x 18cm rectangles from the pastry and place on baking trays lined with non-stick baking paper.
- Top the pastry with the caramelised onion leaving a 2cm border around the edge. Arrange the potato, feta and pancetta over the onion and sprinkle with rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the tarts are puffed and golden.
- Serve with a simple rocket salad.