- 500g store-bought or home-made shortcrust pastry
- 450g pumpkin, peeled and chopped
- ¾ cup (240g) store-bought caramelised onion relish
- 150g gorgonzola, chopped
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 16 sage leaves
- Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F).
- Steam the pumpkin until almost tender. Set aside to cool. Divide pastry in half and roll each piece between 2 sheets of non-stick baking paper to a rough, 5mm-thick round shape.
- Line 2 baking trays with non-stick baking paper and place a pastry round on each. Top each pastry with the caramelised onion, leaving a 5cm border. Sprinkle with gorgonzola.
- Place the pumpkin onto the galettes, sprinkle with salt and pepper and top with sage. Fold in the pastry to make a rough border.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until pastry is golden and crisp and the pumpkin is soft.