Caramelised Figs With Maple Mascarpone
- 6 figs, halved
- ½ cup (90g) brown sugar
- 250g mascarpone
- ⅓ cup (80ml) maple syrup
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over high heat.
- Press the cut side of the figs into the sugar.
- Place the sugared side down into the pan and cook for 10–15 seconds or until the sugar is melted.
- Remove from pan and place on serving plates.
- Place a spoonful of mascarpone on each serving plate and make an indent in it with the back of the spoon.
- Fill each mascarpone indent with maple syrup and serve.