- 500g peeled and chopped butternut
- 30ml olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 100g goat’s cheese
- 50-60g butter
- 60ml freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 3-4 sprigs of fresh sage
- Extra parmesan cheese for serving
- Put the butternut into a roasting pan, drizzle with olive oil and season.
- Roast at 180C for 20-30 minutes until soft. Remove and cool slightly before mashing.
- Add the goats cheese and mix well. Adjust seasoning if necessary.
- Roll out the pasta dough with the machine. Lay the strips down and cut out circles. Spoon on some filling.
- Wet the edges with beaten egg and fold over and seal, pressing with a fork.
- Cook in boiling salted water for about 7 minutes, until they float to the top. Remove and drain.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan and add the sage, cook until golden.
- Add the panzerotti to the pan and toss them in the sage butter.
- Serve with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.