Butter Beans with Rosemary and Semi Sun Dried Tomatoes
This is another really fast little recipe, is also wonderful served as a pasta sauce with lots of grated parmesan. Good served with barbequed or roast lamb too.
- 1 x 400g tin of butter beans, or any other white beans, like cannellini or 200g of dried beans, soaked in water overnight, drained then cooked till soft in fresh water.
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp of chopped semi sundried tomatoes, these are slightly softer and less strong than plain sundried tomatoes, but the plain ones will do if you can’t get the other ones!
- 1 dst of chopped rosemary
- Sea salt and pepper
- ***Drain the liquid off the beans from the tin, then put the beans into a small saucepan, heat up gently, and add in the olive oil, semi sundried tomatoes chopped rosemary and some sea salt and pepper to taste.
- When warm put into a bowl and let the flavours infuse.