Brown Sugar Mojito
- Small handful of mint leaves, plus 1 sprig for garnish
- 2 tbsp soft light brown sugar
- 1 lime, juiced, plus 1 lime wedge
- handful of ice cubes
- 50ml (2 fl oz) white rum
- 250ml (9 fl oz) soda water, chilled
- Place the mint leaves in a tall glass and add the brown sugar and lime juice. Use the tip of a wooden spoon to mash and muddle the ingredients together.
- Add a good handful of ice and the lime wedge. Pour the rum over and top with the club soda. Add in a cocktail stirrer, garnish with the mint sprig and serve immediately.