- ¼ cup (60ml) Brazil nuts
- 1 cup (240ml) rolled oats
- ¾ cup (180ml) oat flour
- ¼ cup (60ml) hemp hearts
- ¼ cup (60ml) raisins
- 1 cup (240ml) unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon (15ml) ground flaxseed
- 1 teaspoon (5ml) cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon (5ml) baking powder
- 1/3 teaspoon (2ml) salt
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- ¼ cup (60ml) coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon (15ml) honey
- Preheat oven to 350oF (180oC).
- Place Brazil nuts in a Ziploc bag and hit with a rolling pin to break into pieces.
- Pour crushed Brazil nuts into bowl. Add oats, oat flour, hemp hearts, raisins, shredded coconut, ground flaxseed, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt.
- Peel and break up bananas and add to a second bowl. Mash with a fork. Pour in honey and melted coconut oil, and mix together.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry, and stir to combine.
- Spoon onto a baking sheet.
- Back for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack.