- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Bonsoy (soy milk)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup sugar free strawberry jam
- 1 x small Panetone sliced
- Beat together eggs, Bonsoy and cinnamon.
- Slice the Panetone and spread each piece with jam.
- Layer on the bottom of a baking dish.
- Pour over the egg mixture.
- Sprinkle the top with a little brown sugar.
- Place the baking dish in a water bath and bake at 180°C for about 15 minutes until the top has become crunchy, but the egg mixture is still slightly wobbly, like a custard.