- Chef: Helen Tzouganatos
- Serves: 10
- Time: 10 minutes prep + 45 minutes baking
- 290g or 2¼ cups plain gluten-free flour*
- 330g or 1½ cups castor sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1½ cups plain Greek yoghurt
- ¾ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 4 eggs
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups fresh blackberries
- 195g or 1⅓ cups pure icing sugar, sifted
- 2 tbsp plain Greek yoghurt
- 2 tsp blackberry juice**
**For blackberry juice simmer a handful of blackberries with 1 tsp of water in a saucepan then press mixture through a sieve with a spoon.
Preheat oven to 180°C. Brush a 23cm bundt tin with melted butter.
Combine sifted flour, sugar and baking powder in a mixing bowl.
Add yoghurt, butter, eggs, lemon zest and vanilla to bowl and whisk to combine. Fold in blackberries. Pour mixture into bundt tin and bake for 45 minutes or until an inserted skewer comes out clean. Cool completely on a wire rack.
For yoghurt glaze combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and whisk to combine. For a thicker glaze add more icing sugar and for a thinner glaze add more juice. Immediately pour icing over cake before it sets.
* Different brands of gluten-free flour deliver different results.